Thanks to the generous donations from the community, Time Out Youth is able to offer free services to call clients. Our Center hold memberships with Center Link, America’s Charities, and Better Business Bureau of the Southern Piedmont.
Thanks to our donors, in 2014 Time Out Youth provided the following services to the community.
- 2,147 youth accessing Drop-In Space
- 1,943 youth attending discussion groups
- 227 unique youth served
- 72 adult volunteers trained
- 1,992 hours of volunteer service provided by adult volunteers
- 56 presentations reaching 1,080 individuals
- 39 presentations in school settings reaching 814 individuals
- 553 nights of housing for 7 youth
- 57 inquires for emergency housing
- 8 Host Home Providers trained to provide housing
Emergency Finical Assistance
- 48 youth accessed EFA totaling $2,632 in assistance.
- 203 hours of free individual counseling
- Supported 42 Gay Straight Alliances reaching 543 youth.
- Provided 352 individual consultations at schools
- Hosted 10 GSA Network meetings reaching 157