Time Out Youth Prom 2017
Every year, Time Out Youth Center hosts an annual prom for Lesbian, Gay Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Questioning (LGBTQ) youth and allies ages 13-20. On April 21 2017, Time Out Youth Center hosted over 300 youth at our annual TOY Prom. This year's theme was a Harry Potter Prom and featured fantastic entertainment, food, music, photography and fun in a safe, chaperoned environment.
Thank You to our Supporters!
We simply can't make magical evenings like our TOY Prom happen without the support of volunteers, community members, and organizations. We want to say thank you to everyone who made this year possible:
- Our Amazing Volunteers - Thank you to all of our amazing volunteers for coming and assisting with chaerponing our prom! We are so grateful for our committed and dedicated volunteer team.
- The Van Landingham Estate - Thank you for generously hosting our Prom at your beautiful venue and helping to create a magical evening for our youth.
- DJ Michael Finch - Thank you for jumping in this year and helping to get our dance floor moving!
- Shelita Bonet Hoyle and Lolita Van Dank - Thank you for being this year's entertainment. You ladies worked and the youth loved you!
- Jack Stutts Photography - Thank you for continuing to take terrific formal photographs of our youth, volunteers, and staff during the event.
- Roderick Bohn - Thank you for walking the event and taking candid photos of youth enjoying the Prom.
- Queen City Harry Potter Alliance - Thank you for bringing Harry Potter to life at our Prom with fabulous costumes, decorations and drink station. We are grateful for your continued support of our youth!
- Guerilla Poets - Thank you to 'Riot' of the Guerilla Poets for once again designing our Prom posters and tickets! We love y'all!
- Lee's Famous Recipe - Thank you for catering this year's Prom! The food was delicious.
Finally, thank you to all of the amazing youth who traveled from near and from far to be a part of this magical evening. We are so honored to be able to put together this evening for you and look forward to continuing this incredible event in 2018!